Everlasting;


#8;
Wednesday 16 January 2013 | 00:28 | 0 notification(s)
Heyy IMissForm2


Hello and Hai :) . Sunny day . And today is my good day . Hell xD . HAHA . Okay datang sekolah as usual , 6.50 a.m dah terpacak kat canteen sekolah . Okay *findin' him* tadee . Maybe dia tak lepak kat canteen kot . Upss forget about him . Ohh I forget to memorize the PLBS text . Damn ! Why should do PLBS in every years ?! And the most important fact is , why PLBS was exist ?! Yaaa , PLBS is damaging my brain now -.-'

Pagi pagi masuk kelas je terus kecoh pasal relationship status aku . Wahh fellin' so hot yaa babes ! They askin me , who is QF ? Sorry , I also donno him laa . HAHA , Yahh FAKE RELAY ! And why A askin kukiwa about me ? They said he is caring about me . Thanks honey :) That's why I'm really love you so much damn . But you leave me rite ? Ohh thanks :'(

CLOSED CHAPTER .

During recess , Aku and RANDYS duduk kat depan kelas time aku form 2 . Wahh really miss that class . Rasa macam ada pelbagai kisah kat situ . SWEET MEMORIES !



Me; Them; Stuffs; Story;



Applause Dem';

This layout officially made by Syah Zahari. Material got from xo xo xo. Edit by Yourself.